Microsoft pushes mandatory Xbox One system update
Microsoft will be rolling out a mandatory update to the Xbox One which fixes a lot of issues issued below;
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
- Addresses dashboard performance for some users
- Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users
If your Xbox One has the low-powered state enabled, then the download will happen silently in the background. Once downloaded it will power down the console completely and will start to install once turned back on, taking a few minutes to do so.
Have you noticed any of the issues listed above whilst using the Xbox One? We would like to hear your feedback about it on eMagi via the comments below!
[Source: Major Nelson]