Hello Kitty meets Fuji Instax Mini
The Hello Kitty craze continues to roll on and now the feline has her own camera! The Fuji Hello Kitty Instax Mini 25 is a petite camera is designed to create equally as small credit-card sized pictures that is perfect for self-portraits and group pictures as it comes equipped with a self-shoot mirror!
This camera is the brainchild of a collaboration with renowned Japanese photographer Yonehara Yasumasa and aims to please Hello Kitty fans of all ages. Below are the specifications!
- Special edition Hello Kitty Instax Mini 25 is a collab with Japanese photographer Yonehara Yasumasa
- Includes a small book of tips and tricks on how to take good Cheki pictures â€“ as advised by Yone!
- Uses Fuji Instax Mini film
- Built-in Intelligent zFlash
- Landscape and Portrait formats
- Self-shoot mirror
- Close-up lens for focusing from 35cm
- Motorized 3-position collapsible lens
If you are tempted by one of these Hello Kitty cameras… Be prepared for the not so cuddly price. Prices start from just over £100 to up to £155 when combined with a bundle of the film the camera requires! If that hasn’t put you off then head over to lomography.com to place your order for the chance to own one.