Hello Kitty Sewing Machine
This could be a perfect present for those young and old Hello Kitty fans, next to the recent Hello Kitty Alarm clock that was announced. Janome have produced an officially endorsed and fully working sewing machine ready for use aimed at the younger audience. It is important to note that unlike similar branded machines that this is not a toy and is fully functional with eight variations of straight and zig-zag stitches.
- Lightweight/Portable multiple stitch sewing machine
- Great first sewing machine for the beginner dressmaker
- Eight variations of straight and zigzag stitches
- AC/DC adapter is included
- Free-arm sewing capability
- Top Drop-in bobbin system
- For all sewers ages 8 and over
- Sewing speed 350 s.p.m
- 8 Built In Stitches including 4 variations of straight stitch and 4 variations of zigzag
- Freearm Sewing capability Lightweight and Portable!
- Easy Threading
- Top Winding Bobbin
- Easy Adjusting and Precise Tension System
- Electronic Foot Control Included
- Sews 350 stitches per minute # Reverse Sewing
- Made of high-impact ABS resin; UL listed
Comes with Needles, Bobbins, Needle threader, and instruction manual.
An item like this might just help make sewing more interesting for younger children for example as they learn the basic skills for creating items whilst being safe. Bad news is, that it is currently only available in the USA and costs $109.99 USD from Target. Could be something worth noting though for those early birds to entice them into the world of cosplay!